Identify, monitor and benchmark your technology intelligence with your competitors
CambridgeIP’s competitive intelligence offering helps benchmark your company, partners or clients to key competitors, as well as identify prospective acquisitions, potential partners and licensing-out targets.
Our competitive intelligence and patent research work has been used by leading pharmaceutical companies, utilities providers as well as multinational corporations, high-growth enterprises and investors. We have expertise in many sectors including: Health, Energy, Telecoms, Nanotechnology and Water.
Our competitive intelligence research and insight provides our clients with:
- Fact-based technology intelligence about their competitors R&D
- Identify partnering, M&A and IP acquisition advice and contacts
- Identification of key patents in a given technology space
- Benchmark to competitors companies to identify IP-related strengths and weaknesses
- Facilitating effective technology transfer
- High-quality patent datasets ready for client and advisor use
- Upgrade options for monitoring, updates and follow-on analysis
Competitive intelligence can help to reduce uncertainty and deliver strategic knowledge essential in making strategic business decisions.
CambridgeIP provides high quality competitive intelligence that combines our technological, intellectual property and industry expertise. This knowledge helps our clients to formulate strategic decisions across their business – including IP management, M&A activity and research and development budgeting.
We can also provide ongoing monitoring and benchmarking support for client looking to effectively market their business for both in and out licensing arrangements.
Competitive Intelligence is useful in various phases of a business depending on the strategic and development goals of our clients. We work with our clients to integrate this knowledge at the appropriate stages of their business planning.
Some selected example of when our clients have used competitive intelligence include:
- To glean information on top corporate, university and governmental partner/acquisition candidates operating in areas of interest
- Inform options on how to best leverage your technologies for in and out licensing
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of patent portfolios, the evolution of R&D within your technology space, and a comprehensive understanding of the technology value chain
- Inform Freedom to Operate (FTO) status and technology White Space analyses
- Monitor competitors to gain advantage in market and technology
First Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSLR) – A Focus on the Technology Fundamentals – Patent-evidenced Analysis of First Solar’s Competitive Position, R&D Focus and IP Strategy in the Solar PV industry.
This report details the technology fundamentals of First Solar Inc., revealing insights into its competitive position, R&D focus and IP strategy. What you can find in this report:
- Comprehensive review of the patent and technology portfolio of First Solar, a leading company in the Solar PV industry
- Insight into First Solar’s emerging product strategy and evolving collaborations and licensing partnerships
- Detailed geographical analysis of First Solar’s patent portfolio
- Examination of key patents in the CdTe technology space owned by First Solar and other companies
- Strategic investment implications based on expert reviewed market and technology developments of First Solar
To request a copy please contact us.