CambridgeIP’s services are flexible and we focus on working with you to build cost-effective and innovative solutions using patent-based intelligence.
CambridgeIP is regularly engaged by clients to provide bespoke solutions to complex strategic needs. For such projects we spend time with the client and/or an industry expert in order to translate the project’s objectives into an appropriate research strategy; and calibrate the interpretation of our findings.
Some examples of past bespoke projects we have conducted for large corporate clients include:
- IP Landscape® for a VC funded company in the nano-sensor devices space for the nuclear industry. Click here for more information.
- Assisting a major medical devices corporation seeking independent thinking to identify innovations for acquisition – detailed IP Landscape® were developed for each of the selected focus area. Click here for more information.
- Assisting senior executives from a public sector organisation in mapping a broad section of the UK information technology space. Click here for more information.
- Competitive intelligence analysis for a Fortune 500 medical devices company to identify a transition strategy to help move an industry with a highly proprietary and litigious culture toward a more open cross-licensing approach. Click here for more information.
- IP Survey for supporting a proposed sale or out-licensing of Moixa Energy’s intellectual property assets around self-charge batteries, support for prismatic batteries (i.e. smart-phone/gaming batteries) and smart batteries (e.g. with embedded data). Click here for more information.
- Identifying technologies in clean energy technology spaces for a leading investment firm to assist in the client’s due diligence activity
- Identifying innovators for a government agency to assist in the client’s goal in accelerating the development and deployment of advanced technologies through international collaboration